Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2nd blogger award for this month ♥

this afternoon I have got my 2nd blogger award for this month >.< huaaaaaaaaa big thanks to my new friend, middy :3 thank for the award dear :) 

and this is the task ! let's do it :)
           
1. How long have you been blogging ?
about a year, but it is about my personal live. and just become a craft blogger  about  3 months lately. and I really enjoy it :) 

2. When did the first time you blogged ?
about crafting : Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 3. What is your purpose to making blog?
to share anything that I wanna write, like my personal life, my activity, and I just feel  comfortable to  share a lot in blog. Then I realized that there are a lot of advantages of using blog beside for spamming, yes for business  surely. get you personal branding  through blog ! :D    

 4. Who inspired you so that your blog becoming like now ?
many people around me, especially my senior craft blogger. adore them ! 

 5. Send this award to other four bloggers
and this award goes to : ideku handmade  c e m p r u t  desa boneka    b3craft  adore them so much guys :)


big thank to my new friend, middy stephanie who gave me this award :) let's visit her amazing blog here !

No comments:

Post a Comment