Saturday, January 7, 2012

pouches :D

I just made some pouches for my college friends who had order to me before. They order some plain pouches made by canvas so they can draw above it. it's already a month ago since all the pouches were sent to my lovely customer but I just have time to post it now. I'm too busy doing my assignments as a college student. that's really, really, really tiring ! report, report, report always stressing me out every week so I don't have a lot of spare time to make your order so I have to cut some order :( I'm so sorry guys for refusing your order, but I'm promise to find out the solution as soon as possible :D

I beg your understanding :) 

xoxo
Mega Nirwana

2 comments:

  1. mau donk pouch fly high nya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi so sorry sist, it's already taken :3 anw, I have joined ur giveaway yeyeyeyeey \(*O*)/

    ReplyDelete